Ensure you understand the risks and technical details of the LayerZero Bridge process before proceeding. It is crucial to double-check all transaction details and addresses.
To access the LayerZero Bridge, navigate to bridge.onbeam.com (opens in a new tab).
- Once you're on the bridge page, locate and click on the "Connect Wallet" button.
- Choose the appropriate wallet type from the list.
- Follow the prompts to authorize the bridge to interact with your wallet.
- Once your wallet is connected, select the asset you wish to bridge from the drop-down list.
- Choose the destination network (Beam mainnet or testnet) to which you want to bridge the asset.
- Input the amount you wish to send and provide the destination address.
- When bridging non-native assets you might want to add a small amount of gas on the destination chain.
- Click on "Add" next to "Gas on destination" which is located right below the source and destination tokens.
- Select the amount of gas you want to add to your bridged assets. For Beam, the max is 5 BEAM, which will be enough for several transactions.
- Review the transaction details thoroughly.
- If everything is correct, click on the "Bridge" button to initiate the transaction.
- Wait for the transaction to be confirmed on the source network and then on the Beam network.
OFTs refer to Omnichain Fungible Tokens. These tokens are designed to seamlessly traverse various blockchain networks, making them highly versatile. With OFTs, you can send a token across existing chains and even future ones without the need for liquidity or incurring additional fees.
If you're a token owner or developer and want your token to be available for bridging on the Beam network, please reach out by contacting the Beam team.
LayerZero applies a fee depending on the token and target network, to cover the transaction costs for bridging. Make sure to always double-check the displayed fee when using bridge.onbeam.com (opens in a new tab). Users should be also aware of standard network transaction fees which might be applicable depending on the source or destination network.
The LayerZero Bridge is built on top of the robust and secure LayerZero framework. However, as with all cryptocurrency transactions, users are advised to be cautious, double-check all details, and understand the risks involved.
Test token contracts have been deployed to Goerli and Fuji for bridging purposes.
On the Goerli testnet, you can obtain USDC and USDT tokens from our test contracts in the following ways:
Etherscan: go to the contract tab, connect your wallet and call the claim function to get 100 tokens (every 24h).
Uniswap: swap some GoerliETH to get tokens.
On Fuji, you can bridge the native AVAX token. Obtain these from the official faucet (opens in a new tab). Once you've acquired the tokens, utilize bridge.onbeam.com (opens in a new tab) as you normally would to transfer them to the Beam Testnet.